Good morning readers. Here I am again. sitting in this empty office because everyone is working from home. Anyways, as part of my daily routine. I have to share something amazing to all the world. As of now, I have no amazing things to share. But I'm glad that you are still here reading this worthless piece.
From the start of this week, I was so excited to get into the office because I know the next sprint of our project will start fresh after we finished the first sprint last week. I was kinda wondering if are we already coding into the logic part of the mobile application because the first sprint was just all about User Interface. I am a person that loves to learn most of the time by myself. So when new things are about to begin, I always feel excited. So here is the thing, when I get into the office (I got in the office on time), I was surprised because of what I saw. There's only three of us around. I asked myself "where are they ?". A thought have lingered to my head that says: "Wala pa kasing sweldo, kaya work from home lahat sila.". I was like: "oo nga pala". No wonder why no one is around. Something happened in the budget that is allotted to the employees. I also heard that we are not the only one suffering from the bad incident but also our co-employees on the other side of the world (because we are a multi-national company). Good thing I left Php 2000 in my ATM. That served as my emergency fund. That's the time when I realized the value of having a secondary source of income. Lately me and my girlfriend are experimenting about what is good in order for us to have a secondary source of income aside from our allowances and salaries. It's good thing that we already started one a few weeks before this happened. We have money to use now in case of emergency situations like this. That is the beauty of having a second line of help. In case of emergency, you have funds to use instead of borrowing money from others. We just have to sustain it, for sure it will be of great help when we need it.
No comments:
Post a Comment