It's been a long time since I last published a senseless blog. Because I find nothing special to write about from my daily routine. Just plainly sleeping late when there's a deadline to meet. Drinking too much coffee to boost my stamina in coding day and night. And in every cut off, I get my consistent salary through my ATM card. Withdrawing the half-month salary that I worked hard for for almost half a month would be the happiest thing to do because I'm thinking that, finally, after a hard work comes the fruit of my labor (at least for half a month). At first I never worried that much because my salary covers all my bills to pay by every end of the month and it suffices for my daily needs. I'm living quite a simple life until I realized that I'm saving less for myself and my future. That's the time that I thought that I have to find another source of income aside from my day job. I see a lot of opportunities online for set of skills as an java/android developer but there's skill a little problem if I will get a part time job that requires time and effort by night when I already have to sleep to rest and renew my strength for my next day of work. So I thought I have to invest into something that doesn't require much time and effort and let my money multiply itself. I've searched over the net for it only to find out that it simply doesn't exist for people who are less wealthy and fortunate like me :-). So on that note, I realized that what I need is not an extra job but a way to work for my fortune. I need to work to have a simple life. When I say simple, I am pertaining to a life that I have to worry about sickness and financial constraints no more. When my television is broken, I don't have to wait for my 13th month pay to by one because I got plenty of money on the bank. If I need a new house, I don't have to apply for a housing loan because I have enough savings on my account. I really want to simple life where buying a car is never a problem. I really want a simple life where I don't have to worry when or if I will get my salary on time. Because that's my definition of a simple life, you just don't have to worry about anything or everything. My search led me to something I wasn't good at. Something that I have never thought I would do. I have to plan to build my own source of income. I have to build my own business. Thinking of that is very easy, but how to start is the biggest problem. We all know that to start a business, no matter how big or small, we need capital. Depending on the business that you are planning to put up, it varies. so before starting over and think of how much you need to put up a business. Since I am an IT by profession. I am planning to put up a business which is related to what I am good at. But I realized that, to put up a business in IT industry is no joke. I need a huge capital. To put it in few words, "it is a real pain in the butt". Realizing that, I search again, but this time, for something that can be a bridge to my dream business. I came across sites that promote business opportunity in the form of networking marketing. I bet the phrase "network marketing" sucks for the others and it is something to be avoided because of the word "scam". Guess what. Me, myself and I is also allergic at networking. I definitely hate it because I have that state of mind that is always a scam. But really networking marketing means ? Why is it that most people miscall it 'scam' in general.
Network Marketing is simply the process of directly moving the products from the factory up to its end user. Accroding to www.entrepreneur.com/encyclopedia/network-marketing: "Network marketing is a type of business
opportunity that is very popular with people looking for part-time,
flexible businesses. Some of the best-known companies in America,
including Avon, Mary Kay Cosmetics and Tupperware, fall under the network marketing umbrella.". Based on the aforementioned statement from our source. It is good for people who looks for part time, flexible business. The companies mentioned are popular so I guess Networking marketing is not always scam. We just have to cherry pick the best and legit companies because to be honest, There are so many of them that claims they are legit and they have a proven get rich quick program. Beware of those companies. They will only get your hard earned money and leave you broke in the end. Now, Why am I telling about networking now. Because it is the easiest way for an average dude like me to start a business within my affordability range. I just have to decide and research more before entering the right company for me that fits into my needs and will help me pursue my dreams little by little. I heard from a friend that a lot of companies out there is offering what I am looking for. Personally I only believe in a network marketing company if it offers legit and effective products and has a fair compensation package but most importantly, it must have a good reputation in the industry and trusted by many.
For those who are also on search of legit companies. please watch this first before settling in any companies. It will help you decide before you invest.
No comments:
Post a Comment